- 2016 Willis Ln, Keller, TX 76248, USA
In our Christ-centered environment, we provide formative faith lessons and experiences, pursue academic excellence, participate in the sacramental life and devotions of the Catholic Church, offer engaging student activities, and give students opportunities for growth in virtue and character. It is through this educational plan that students are formed spiritually, intellectually, morally, and physically as they are prepared for high school and grow into disciples of Christ who are ready to respond to God’s call.
It is our vocation to cultivate faith, virtue, and wisdom in children by educating the whole child. We seek to develop students into lifelong learners who wonder and are curious about the world; know how to engage it; think critically by analyzing, evaluating, and synthesizing prior knowledge with new discoveries; problem solve; make sound judgments; and then communicate these deeper understandings in a persuasive and beautiful manner.
- Train, coach and promote members of the sports team.
- Serve as a positive role model for students, coaching staff and the community.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with students, parents, staff, booster organizations, and school administration.
- Organize and schedule practice sessions and develop game strategies.
- Supervise, organize, inspire and provide development to coaching staff at all levels.
- Assume responsibility for inventory, selection and care of equipment.
- Assume responsibility for field care and maintenance.
- Be a model of Catholic Gospel values both on and off the field.
- Must have relevant experience in the sport
- Must demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the sport and its rules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and leadership skills.
- 1+ year/s of coaching experience
Required to work some nights and weekends
Required to manage high to moderate levels of stress
Required to maintain composure and avoid inappropriate displays of emotion
Required to sit, stand, bend, stoop, reach, grab, pull, hear, see, and speak on a daily basis
Required to perform repetitive physical tasks
Please upload the following application along with your resume: https://fwdioc.org/application-for-employment.pdf