- 222 SE Alder St, Portland, OR 97214, USA
Sseko Designs uses fashion to create opportunity and community for women across the world and right here at home. From luxury leather travel bags to customizable footwear, Sseko creates stunning goods with an innovative business model that enables women in Uganda to attend university and pursue their dreams. Sseko products are sold by Sseko Fellows, a bright and bold community of dreamers and doers, who are using their passion and smarts to send women in Uganda to college and earn an income to pursue their own dreams.
- Create, manage and set deadlines for marketing and sales teams for season launches, sales, product launches
- Plan, manage, and help set priorities for bi-monthly marketing, sales and event project sprints
- Plan, manage, and coordinate a team to help facilitate the connection between our sales field and our impact partners around the globe
- Plan and manage all logistics and details for events including but not limited to: (virtual or physical) sales conferences, incentives trips for Fellows, and leadership development weekends
- Manage budgets for events and incentives trips for Fellows
- Asana master. All our projects and sprints live in Asana. We need a pro.
- Preference towards a PMP certification, or training in Scrum, Sprint or other Project Management training
- Details are everything to you
- Highly detailed planner, but can pivot and be flexible
- Setting timelines and priorities comes natural, while defining clear deliverables can be done in your sleep!
- LOVE People, and specifically love creating spaces and experience for people to thrive in
- Comfortable traveling and managing complex situations in new cultures and environments
- Strong excel skills, and a good comprehension of managing a budget
- Comfortable and confident in complex negotiations with vendors. Able to manage conflict and work for win-win outcomes in all negotiations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, start and execute your own ideas
- Most of all we need a creative problem solver!
You will be a part of an innovative team that is pioneering the path that merges traditional for-profit business models with positive social change for women in East Africa and right here at home. You will have the opportunity to grow a company and develop a new model for doing business.
Time / Opportunity:
- This position can be remote. Preference towards location in Portland, OR.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours: M-F: 8 - 5
- Compensation: Depending on Experience, Health Insurance, 401k, PTO