Customer Experience Specialist - Remote
- Springfield, IL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SquareTrade is the fastest growing company of its kind. We’re revolutionizing a $30b industry with service innovation and attention to customer satisfaction. We partner with some of the largest, most sophisticated retailers and carriers in the world (Amazon, Walmart, The Home Depot to name a few), consistently win industry awards, have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews… and we’re just getting started. A member of the Allstate family, SquareTrade has headquarters in San Francisco and London. We are currently expanding in Europe and Asia Pacific, including Japan and Australia.
You will be trained on our claims fulfillment process, and eventually on a more specialized, technical support or supervisory team. All incoming specialists will be trained into one of our Claims Queues: filing claims on mobile devices, laptops, and other consumer electronic items. As part of on-boarding, we offer full training on diagnosing technical issues and filing claims over the phone.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Assist customers with the claim filing process, including approving and denying claims
- Find and deliver solutions to common problems with consumer electronics, including creative problem solving as part of the claim-filing process
- Enter and maintain detailed and accurate customer notes via the Salesforce Customer Relationship Management tool
- Probing and performing repair diagnostics – on mobile devices, electronics, and other gadgets over the phone
- Be a part of creating and piloting new programs, including detailed recording of process documents
- Complete an in-depth six week training program.
- Specialist New Hire Training is Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m for six weeks.
- Following the successful completion of the training program, specialists will be assigned a permanent shift. Shifts have the possibility of working nights and/or weekends.
- Experience in a customer service setting, preferably in call centers, technical support, retail locations and/or consumer electronics
- Strong knowledge of repair processes for at least one category of consumer electronics (cell phones, tablets, etc.) Exceptional transcription & web navigation skills while providing quality phone support
- Flexible thinker capable of grasping new processes and procedures quickly
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts to meet business needs, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to type at least 60 wpm
- Experience with Salesforce or another Customer Relationship Management tool is a plus
- A desire to grow and develop into a more Technical oriented role, and/or Supervisory position.
- Fully Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred, but not required for this position.
Some of the benefits of working @Squaretrade include:
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision), Flex PTO, 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
The Team: http://www.squaretrade.com/leadership
SquareTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer