Customer Success Advocate French & English
To solve this problem, we expanded into software and built integrated solutions to help sellers sell online, manage inventory, book appointments, engage loyal buyers, and hire and pay staff. Across it all, we’ve embedded financial services tools at the point of sale, so merchants can access a business loan and manage their cash flow in one place. Afterpay furthers our goal to provide omnichannel tools that unlock meaningful value and growth, enabling sellers to capture the next generation shopper, increase order sizes, and compete at a larger scale.
Today, we are a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex operations, sellers just starting, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers grow, so do our solutions. There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a significant, meaningful, and lasting business, and we are helping sellers worldwide do the same.
The role can be based 100% remotely in the Republic of Ireland or hybrid with offices in Dublin.
We started with a simple idea—that everyone should be able to accept credit and debit cards—and we've been rethinking buying and selling ever since. Square operates in 5 markets globally and this role is based in our Dublin office.
You are providing world-class customer service, being the voice of Square in a new market and region. You have demonstrated experience using your proximity to customers to identify high improvements to the customer experience.
You are curious and motivated by the challenge of building our growing operation for Square in Dublin.
- Spend the majority of your day working with Square sellers by phone, email and messaging.
- Connect with sellers to discuss their needs and how Square products can help them start and grow their business.
- Increase growth and use of Square's products to all sellers.
- Identify, document, and follow up with engineers on product bugs and features, taking ownership of customers' issues.
- Analyse trends in customer issues and suggest improvements to processes and products.
- Identify and draft improvements to online help content and internal documentation.
- Work cross functionally with other teams and departments across regions to improve product and procedures.
- English & French fluency, spoken and written.
- Strong organisational, analytical, communication skills, with evidence of previous customer service experience and technical ability.
- Genuine curiosity about people, technology and business, while possessing the ability to inspire passion in others.
- Attributes of a problem solver. You enjoy digging into a problem and finding a solution.
- Ability to customise the support experience to the needs of individual customers
- Coachable mindset, interested in implementing feedback, and dedicated to personal improvement.
- Resilient when facing rapid change.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- A passion to help people and improve the customer experience of our sellers.
- A passion for startups and for simplifying the buying and selling experience.
- The ability to work weekends as part of a rotating schedule.
- The ability to work public holidays.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace.
Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Learn more about our efforts to promote inclusion and diversity at block.xyz/inclusion
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.