Advertising Operations Lead, UK
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Clearpay (also known as Afterpay) has millions of active customers and is offered by the world's best retailers around the world including Boohoo, ASOS, Marks & Spencer, JD Sports and many others. Clearpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Clearpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Clearpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Clearpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
Clearpay has recently been acquired by Block Inc. Block is made up of Square, Clearpay, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL and TBD. One company built from many blocks, all united by the same purpose of economic empowerment.
Reporting into the Global Ad Ops Lead, you will play an integral leadership role in building and refining the UK ad operations function and processes as part the launch and growth of the Clearpay Ads business.
- Conceive and activate scalable systems, solutions, and processes around planning, creating, and optimizing Retail Media and Programmatic strategy.
- Ensure seamless integration and operations of our current Affiliates and future Partners
- As the UK Ad Ops Lead, you will be an expert on all technical and trafficking requirements across our ads technology
- Lead execution of all campaign launches and optimisation including upfront tracking, tagging, and trafficking
- Manage affiliate network operations across all integrated networks. Onboarding new affiliate partners in affiliate platforms
- Manage products and offers feeds integration across networks
- Work closely with Account and Sales teams to ensure a streamlined approach to campaign launches and reporting
- Work closely with product and engineering on new product roll-outs
- Establish best practice and enable client-facing communication of campaign performance including the ability to provide insightful feedback
- Act as a participant and leader in regular knowledge share sessions to support organizational education
- Support the development of process standards (for example: SLAs, acceptable error rates and discrepancy ranges)
- Numerous years of trading or ad operations experience with either digital publishers, affiliate publishers, networks, or media agency (or similar)
- Experience in campaign management and optimization and experience providing client-facing feedback.
- Ability to set and communicate goals and measure accomplishments.
- Ability to analyze programmatic bid data and/or interpret campaign performance and implement informed optimizations.
- Experience within the digital ecosystem ad server functionality, including configuration and how everything works.
- Solid understanding of advertising campaign setup and metrics.
- Innovative problem-solving and analytical mindset.
- Process driven professional who demonstrates strong time-management, prioritization, organizational skills.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace.
Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Learn more about our efforts to promote inclusion and diversity at block.xyz/inclusion
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.