Growth Analytics Manager, Expansion Strategy
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers!
In 2023, Cash App is setting its sights beyond the core programs that got us to 47M+ monthly active users, and launching a strategic mission around network expansion. This means breaking into new audiences with cross-functional go-to-market work, seeding growth and accelerating virality. To support this, the Growth Marketing Team is building out a new pod dedicated to driving Cash App’s expansion.
This team’s work will be focused on building a cutting edge growth machine that can attack the company’s priority audiences. The Senior Growth Analyst, Expansion Strategy will be one of the first hires, responsible for building the core measurement and analytics that fuels paid marketing, referrals, and overall goaling.
- Own the analytics that fuels Cash App’s expansion strategy, building the goaling and measurement for go-to-market teams.
- Collaborate with partners across Customer Insights, Product, and Product Marketing to align all our efforts, rooted in data.
- Build robust go-to-market reporting that sets goals for cross-functional teams and double clicks into the impact of our marketing and product initiatives.
- Own marketing attribution, creating the frameworks and visualizations of performance that empowers channel managers across paid digital, referrals, and affiliate.
- Conduct deep dives into our existing customer data as well as new audience opportunities, focusing our strategic approach.
- 5+ years of experience in a highly technical role working on core business metrics. You thrive on combining rigorous data-driven analysis, strong business and marketing intuition and judgment, and an ability to work well across a variety of teams to solve complex problems. You've likely held roles in business operations, product data science, or marketing analytics.
- SQL proficiency, comfortable both editing and at times writing ETLs.
- Tableau experience is preferred, or fluency with other visualization tools.
- Impact Orientation: Strong business acumen, with the ability to translate quantitative data into actionable business insights and recommendations. You can communicate complex data concepts and reasoning in ways that senior management, creatives, and other stakeholders can understand.
- Experience leading projects that require gathering your own cross-functional buy in and presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Experience in marketing-specific data is preferred, along with familiarity with mobile advertising channels and concepts (attribution, LTV, CAC, return on investment, payback periods).
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $152,100 - USD $185,900
Zone B: USD $141,500 - USD $172,900
Zone C: USD $133,800 - USD $163,600
Zone D: USD $121,700 - USD $148,700
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace.
Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Learn more about our efforts to promote inclusion and diversity at block.xyz/inclusion
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.