Product Manager, International
- Barcelona, B, Spain
To solve this problem, we expanded into software and built integrated solutions to help sellers sell online, manage inventory, book appointments, engage loyal buyers, and hire and pay staff. Across it all, we’ve embedded financial services tools at the point of sale, so merchants can access a business loan and manage their cash flow in one place. Afterpay furthers our goal to provide omnichannel tools that unlock meaningful value and growth, enabling sellers to capture the next generation shopper, increase order sizes, and compete at a larger scale.
Today, we are a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex operations, sellers just starting, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers grow, so do our solutions. There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a significant, meaningful, and lasting business, and we are helping sellers worldwide do the same.
Clearpay is looking for a Product Manager to join the International team whose purpose is to create a global network effect and drive Clearpay's expansion strategy.
As a Product Manager, you will own a large aspect of our global expansion strategy. To accomplish your goals, you'll work directly within a dedicated multidisciplinary global development team (Engineering, Design, Operations and Data Science) as well as cross-functionally with colleagues in Sales, Operations, Marketing, Brand, Legal, Finance, and other Product areas. You'll partner closely with our executive leadership to successfully build experiences that our customers will love and establish Clearpay as a leading global commerce platform.
- Develop a deep understanding of the end-to-end experience and operations of the services owned to identify opportunities to improve conversion and profitability.
- Lead the product development work of a dedicated engineering team (e.g., ideation, scoping, product roadmap, sprint planning, prioritization, etc.).
- Identify significant opportunities, and drive product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational goals and new market dynamics.
- Drive data informed decision-making and solution localization through user insights, market research, quantitative analysis and AB testing.
- Collaborate and build strong partnerships with your peers across Clearpay to solve challenging multi-disciplined problems that accompany building products for new markets.
- Influence key stakeholders throughout Clearpay in order to align resources and prioritization.
- Lead and motivate a team of engineers and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Track record of impact - you've been in the trenches and have a proven track record of driving significant, company-wide impact
- "Customer obsession" product instinct with experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs and business impact.
- A hunger to tackle complicated and impactful product & business problems
- Experience driving complex, cross-functional product initiatives in a successful way
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.