CRM & Retention Coordinator, TIDAL
- Berlin, Germany
The Retention Team at TIDAL retains listeners through engaging experiences and content, guided by personalization and discovery. We manage the optimization of Life Time Value through engaging life-stage and event-based communications across multiple channels. We test, learn and monitor what we do with an eye to constantly improve our Goals and bring outstanding customer experiences. You will be a part of a globally distributed team with co-workers in Poland, Oslo, and New York (to name a few!).
- Manage multi-channel and multi-segment campaigns for emails, push notification, In-app and SMS communications.
- Drive customer communications calendar and develop lifecycle triggered communications from onboarding, through renewal and upsell.
- Manage approval process for marketing collateral and communications.
- Create test and learn strategies to improve goals across channels
- Develop outstanding retention and cross-channel communications practices for your market and work with global retention partners
- Manage ad-hoc projects in addition to daily campaigns when they arise.
- Oversee segmentation strategy; compiles, tracks and reports campaign results with goals to important partners
- Report to the Director of Retention
- 2 years experience in CRM, digital, retention marketing
- Curious about customer behavior and action drivers
- Proficient in coding email HTML
- Experience with CRM, mobile, and marketing analytics software
- Experience with mobile marketing platforms (e.g Braze)
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD54566975, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD54566975 is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.