Site Reliability Engineer, TIDAL
- Berlin, Germany
TIDAL keeps growing at an exceptional pace, and we're looking for more experienced people to join us. You'll be part of a central team working in a quick-paced and quality-conscious environment , with a primary focus on managing and scaling our global AWS infrastructure and CDN network. You will also help architect new services for performance and security, and recommend improvements to existing services.
As an SRE at TIDAL, you'll:
- Help teams with our sizable AWS infrastructure
- R&D new technologies & processes to improve our platform (Service Discovery, Infrastructure-as-Code, Canary Deployments)
- Implement Terraform modules and providers as part of our delivery framework
- Optimize our build and deployment pipelines
- Manage our dev-internal tools including ELK, Spinnaker, Jenkins.
- Improve our Observability strategy
- Work on our security layer (WAF, Secrets, Threat Detection/Prevention)
This job might be for you if you:
- Have working experience (5+ years preferred)
- Have experience with Docker, cloud providers and CDNs
- Have a knowledge of performance and security practices for a web-based environment
- Are able to troubleshoot outages or performance issues in a large distributed environment
- Have an operational experience with Linux and PostgreSQL
- Have a software engineering background or proficiency in one of the following programming languages: Java, Python or Go
- Are fluent in English, our working language (Nordic language skills are not required)
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD54566975, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD54566975 is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.