Global Product Compliance Manager, Cash App
- New York, NY
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
The Cash App Product and Program Compliance team is looking for a Global Product Compliance Manager. The Global Product Compliance Manager helps support the creativity of Cash App in our emerging global markets, while providing expertise in industry best practices and regulatory requirements. You will use their knowledge of multiple rules and regulations, AML compliance and Sanctions laws to establish regulatory go-to market strategies and influence expansion for new global product launches. You will also project manage and organize the product launch process with multiple compliance operational teams.
- Support expansion for new global product launches by scoping and communicating product and compliance requirements to help grow Cash App across all products
- Design go-to global market strategies that comply with applicable regulatory obligations for Global products, programs, and strategies
- Advise Global Product team on Compliance operational process and regulatory requirements across several markets
- Determine important date and operational requirements of new global product plans, including partnering with compliance operations, risk management, legal and customer success teams
- Help draft all relevant program documentation, content, and processes
- Remain up-to-date on regulatory changes and landscape, best practices and cutting-edge developments in the industry
- 5+ years in regulatory compliance industry, ideally with significant experience in international markets
- Knowledge of Global AML compliance and Sanctions Regulations
- A creative approach to create substantiated solutions
- Project management experience
- Knowledge in payment regulations and peer-to-peer payments, knowledge of areas of Card, Cryptocurrency also ideal
- Legal background
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD54566975, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD54566975 is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.