Workforce Planning Analyst
- St. Louis, MO
- Employees can work remotely
Today, we’re a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex commerce operations, sellers just starting out, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers scale, so do our solutions. We all grow together.
There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a business that is big, meaningful, and lasting. And we are helping sellers around the world do the same.
Square is looking for a Workforce Analyst, Forecasting who is passionate about improving both the internal and external customer experience. The role will be within our Customer Success Operations team and will be crucial in building tools and strategy to maximize customer satisfaction and improve operational efficiency.
To perform this job successfully, an individual will need to leverage various tools and systems for supply/demand modeling, optimization of schedules and events that support workforce management fundamentals that drive and complement the organizational strategy.
- Be a key thought partner for our operations strategy and direction
- Participate in weekly/monthly meetings focused on reviewing forecasts, capacity planning, shrinkage review, KPI results, etc. throughout all levels of leadership
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills as you will meet with all levels of leadership to discuss potential outcomes
- Be responsible for updating and maintaining statistical info into WFM modeling software
- Drive operational efficiency within customer success with creative data driven solutions and initiatives
- Research and quantify enterprise initiatives that impact customer experience and servicing
- Improve our understanding of organizational performance by providing post analysis on prior days/weeks to determine key drivers and impacts as well as actions to mitigate future risk
- Monitor and adjust staffing, schedules and activities to ensure proper servicing metrics are achieved
- 4+ years of WFM or similar analytical experience
- Prior experience with Workforce Management tools (Teleopti, NICE IEX preferred), or experience with scheduling or analytical software
- Intellectual curiosity and experience in demand modeling
- In-depth knowledge of call center statistics and technology
- Experience with statistical forecasting models, such as time series and regression analysis
- Advanced Excel (can perform complex functions) and/or GSuites skills and ability to build logical forecast models
- Associate’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strategic planning, problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity with strong customer service skills
- 4-year college degree with a major in analytical or technical field
- Working knowledge or interest in learning SQL, Looker, Hyperion or other BI and modeling tools
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD54566975, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD54566975 is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.