Growth Marketing Manager- Creative Strategy & Awareness, Cash App
- New York, NY
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
As part of our Business Team’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for an outstanding Growth Marketing Manager to own our creative iteration process and new strategic channels and campaigns across our funnel. You will be an early hire that will help build the growth marketing discipline at Cash App. You will work with the Head of Growth Marketing to create a scalable process to enrich the Cash App funnel from Awareness to Acquisition through paid channels via integrated marketing.
- Launch and own new channels, campaigns, and experiments to drive measurable improvements in Cash App’s awareness, consideration, and acquisition via channels such as Connected TV, paid social, influencer content, and affiliate marketing.
- Create your own roadmap of tests, plans, analytics, and measurement to communicate and deliver results to the team and the broader organization.
- Develop and own our creative analytics, review, and iteration process. You will work cross functionally with channel owners, brand and creative counterparts, and external agencies to relay best practices, upcoming requirements, and generate new ideas to push forward the creative roadmap.
- Build our creative testing process to measure relative performance of new assets, and the feedback loops with cross functional partners to improve future creative
- 3-5 years of work experience with growth marketing or digital marketing at a high-growth tech company
- Experience working with creative teams, a talent for communicating data and insights to creatives, and a passion for ads and creative.
- You are driven by metrics, even when faced with a challenge that isn’t perfectly measurable. You seek to balance strategy and data to drive insights and results.
- Excitement about full funnel, integrated marketing. You strive to drive results up and down the funnel.
- Experience with a variety of channels, including paid social, demand side platforms, search, display, and bonus points for experience with TV, affiliate, influencer, direct mail, or out of home.
- Familiarity with mobile advertising and marketing channels (i.e. paid ads, SEO, ASO, in-product, push, email) and concepts (attribution, LTV, CAC, return on investment, payback periods)
- Experience with SQL or Tableau strongly preferred, or willingness to learn.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD54566975, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD54566975 is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.