People Systems Enablement Lead
- San Francisco, CA
Square is looking for a People Systems Enablement Lead on our Global People Ops team to help support and leapfrog ahead of Square's growth. Reporting to the Head of Global People Ops, you will be hands-on and be able to flex from strategic to tactical work while providing coaching within the People Ops Team. You'll need to partner "horizontally" across multiple teams, understand systems and data to make logical decisions, and create long-term solutions that can withstand the test of time and growth. You will be comfortable leading a diverse team through a complex change journey that requires transformation.
- Continually identify opportunities to innovate and create better systems solutions, focusing on driving efficiencies within the People Team
- Serve as the functional subject matter expert on Workday system initiatives, including system configuration, business process improvements, and automation of our day-to-day processes
- Partner with cross functional teams to manage the configuration, testing, maintenance, and enhancement of business processes in Workday
- Use your Workday expertise to identify trends through data, conduct analyses, and propose and implement systematic solutions across People teams and processes
- Connect the dots across partner teams to identify and propose solutions for data transactions (e.g., converting M&A data, streamlining data change intake processes)
- Understand end-to-end process and underlying data sources to identify data inconsistencies and make recommendations to improve data integrity
- Work with global teams across varying time zones across our APAC, EMEA and American markets
- Lead a team of People Ops analysts in support of the global HR system
- Workday functional experience, including report writing, configuration management, and new functionality implementation
- Solid HR functional knowledge and understanding of HR processes and data
- Experience implementing HR processes and programs.
- 5+ years of HR experience with operational, project management, or program management
- People management experience or experience leading without formal authority
- Experience implementing processes that scale
- Manage multiple ongoing projects
- The ability to remain composed with high volume of activities
- A propensity to partner with others at all levels around the world
- The instinct to create personal and professional stretch goals and meet them
- Flexible leadership style (i.e., Lead from the front, within, or behind)
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.