- Berlin, Germany
TIDAL is looking for developers who are excited about working with one of the most advanced music streaming apps on the iOS platform. You will apply your skills in multiple disciplines while working with the biggest names in the industry.
As an iOS Developer at TIDAL you will be part of a tight-knit team, with individuals who are passionate about technology and creating great user experiences. We focus on teamwork and creativity, and ALL ideas count. Through your work, you will have the possibility to imprint your craftsmanship on our product and your work will be seen by millions of users every day.
You will be part of TIDAL's iOS team of experienced developers who are responsible for design, architecture, and the performance of TIDAL's apps for iPhone, iPad, CarPlay, and Apple TV. All our development work is done in Oslo, where we have a team of accomplished developers who work to deliver a music platform of high technical quality to our global user base.
As an iOS developer at TIDAL you will:
- Help grow TIDAL in one of the most dynamic sectors within digital music
- Shape the direction of the product through the iOS and tvOS platforms, improve current features and introduce new technologies
- Participate in discussions with international partners to determine the future of streaming music
- Develop new features, fix bugs, refactor, do code review, unit testing and continuous integration
- Work with the iOS team, but also with the product team, designers, QA, and backend developers
- 2+ years of experience with iOS
- 2+ years of experience with Swift and an understanding of Objective-C.
- Experience with Git and pull request-based development.
- Knowledge about the latest technologies and frameworks for iOS application development and a genuine interest in keeping up-to-date with iOS design patterns and iOS app architecture.
- Fluency in English, since it is our company language
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD54566975, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD54566975 is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.