Consumer Integrated Marketing Lead, TIDAL
- New York, NY
- Alternate Location: San Francisco, United States
TIDAL's Global Brand Marketing Team is the steward of the brand, responsible for not only understanding the ins and outs of our users, but identifying key insights, and developing best in class strategies and campaigns that deliver upon our brand purpose. From determining positioning and understanding the competitive landscape, to helping shape external communications, this team reinforces TIDAL's mission and values to passionate music makers and lovers all over the world.
You will put insights at the forefront of your work, helping us reimagine how the brand shows up in the world. You'll influence and lead, working in collaboration with multiple stakeholders across the organization. And, you will utilize program management, strategic thinking, and effective communication to oversee complex initiatives, guiding and managing initiatives to meet business objectives. You will report directly to the Global Head of Brand Marketing and will be responsible for creating brand moments that bring our purpose to life, developing the strategy, positioning, messaging frameworks, and creative materials, all while spearheading campaign management, execution and performance measurement across platforms. This role is remote-friendly (U.S. only).
- Lead foundational research and insights workstreams to aid development of brand foundations to define how the brand shows up.
- Own the strategy, development, execution, and roadmap for global marketing programs and awareness-driving brand campaigns.
- Manage agency partners and lead requests for proposals (RFP) and onboarding.
- Enable and empower markets across the globe to adopt the program and its evolutions.
- Own infrastructures, brand guidelines, best practices, assets, and tools, ensuring quality across markets and campaign types.
- 8+ years of experience developing and driving insight-fueled marketing strategies and plans at an agency or consumer brand
- Strong understanding of how to compose inspiring and innovative creative and research briefs for a variety of campaign needs.
- Passion for analyzing a broad range of data to extract insights and provide actionable recommendations to support brand objectives.
- Experience leading the development of global marketing programs, application of research and insights, brand strategy, and campaign measurement and reporting.
- Experience managing creative, complex and multi-channel campaigns in concert with a variety of cross-functional teams like product marketing, creative, editorial, social and production teams.
- Ability to shift between detailed analysis and big picture thinking.
- Ability to build global, creative programs and deliver high-quality work on time alongside excellent program management skills.
- Passion for music, the creator economy, and familiarity with the role TIDAL plays in empowering music experiences.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD54566975, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD54566975 is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.