- Toronto, Canada
Join the Square Account Management team and help our merchants grow their business! The Account Management team helps merchants get the most out of Square through product education, business advice, and introducing new features.
As a member of our growing Account Management (AM) team, you will report to the Core Account Management Lead, supporting US-based clients. You will find creative ways to make Square products work for a complex array of customers while identifying ways to expand collaboration with customers and act as an internal advocate for decision-makers in your book of business.
- Be responsible for growing and retaining a multi-million dollar GPV customer base
- Understand customer needs to help achieve their business goals through Square
- Cross sell and up sell products and features by discovering customer leads
- Effectively and strategically address customer concerns and issues
- Help grow our managed accounts program
- Work with our Sales, Support and Product teams to make sure customers have the best possible experience across all aspects of Square
- Support account management peers by taking on a product specialization, becoming an expert on a product or process, and delivering feedback to PMs
- 2+ years experience in Sales, Account Management or related field
- Domain experience within the Health and Beauty or Food and Beverage industry
- Experience discovering and closing sales opportunities and building client relationships.
- Experience successfully managing a pipeline to achieve revenue targets
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD54566975, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD54566975 is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.