Product Designer, TIDAL
- Berlin, Germany
TIDAL is a global music and entertainment streaming platform committed to creating a deeper connection between artists and fans through its library of more than 70 million songs, over 250,000 high-quality videos, and available in over 60 countries. TIDAL offers its subscribers exclusive access to high-profile music and music videos, original content series, podcasts, documentaries, livestream concerts, tickets, merchandise and live experiences. Together, TIDAL and Square will be music-obsessed and artist-focused while we explore new artist tools, listener experiences, and access to financial systems that help artists be successful.
We are looking for an experienced designer to join our Product Design team. You will be a part of the Product Design team who manage UI & UX production across all our applications. We focus on optimisation and new ideas in order for us to provide a great-looking and user-friendly product for our users. The product designers work closely together with the product managers on documentation and exploration and they are a key support unit for the development teams.
- Help shape the product vision.
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and creative ways
- Create visual concepts with journey maps based on product specifications
- Build functional prototypes to validate your designs
- Participate in user research and testing
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets
- Produce pixel-perfect design with clear design specifications for our mobile applications
- Work together with the Product Managers & Development teams to determine the best implementation
- Support our Development teams during development stages
- Communicate product design items to relevant stakeholders across the company
- 5+ years relevant work experience.
- A strong visual portfolio showcasing your previous work
- Ability to communicate design concepts through sketches and wireframes.
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, and other design tools.
- Experience with prototyping, design principles and building design systems
- Experience conceptualizing but also executing, often under a deadline
- You know how to communicate your ideas to a large range of partners
At TIDAL, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD54566975, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD54566975 is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.