BPO Partner Manager Lead
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: New York, United States
Today, we’re a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex commerce operations, sellers just starting out, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers scale, so do our solutions. We all grow together.
There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a business that is big, meaningful, and lasting. And we are helping sellers around the world do the same.
As Square Seller Customer Success continues to grow, we are looking for a passionate team member for our BPO Vendor Management organization, who can successfully and effectively manage the day-to-day operation and relationship with vendors at a global scale.
We are looking for someone who understands call center metrics (Key Performance Indicators) and has extensive work experience with CSAT/NPS as the primary performance metric driving results and improving frontline advocate performance, across voice and non-voice channels.
We need someone who feels comfortable working with raw data and conducting DSAT analysis, while articulating meaningful conversations on business requirements with internal stakeholders to identify performance gaps and opportunities to ultimately define and implement action plans.
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day performance of outsourced operations for Seller - Customer Success, ensuring overall quality levels are being delivered.
- Regularly visit vendor sites for relationship building, performance reviews and to assess overall program health; from employee experience to processes and best-practices.
- Responsible for analyzing data with vendors to drive changes if needed, improving operational processes, identifying opportunities to increase efficiencies to reduce costs.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to properly manage expectations on performance, business requirements and overall service delivery, holding vendors accountable for overall performance execution.
- Understand reporting needs and request appropriate data analysis on metrics performance for internal stakeholders and Seller - Customer Success leadership.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for issues related to overall vendor performance and quality to effectively resolve escalations and provide solutions to vendors.
- Identify opportunities for processes and best-practices adoption, develop and adjust SOPs to align with Seller - Customer Success globalization plans and strategy.
- Orchestrate efforts from internal and outsourced teams to conduct and engage in meaningful conversations during weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Establish and solidify business plans and roadmaps as it pertains to recruiting, hiring, training and product knowledge management (vendor management governance)
- Set vendors up for success by advocating for them when needed and ensuring their feedback is heard and prioritized to drive procedure and tooling improvements
- 4+ years of work experience managing BPO operations as client and/or vendor.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; proven experience of influencing other teams/groups where their support is critical to success.
- An amazing team player, understanding cultural barriers and bridging business gaps.
- Solid Project Management experience and ability to oversee multiple projects at once.
- Strong analytics and reporting background, with the ability to build scorecards/dashboards independently.
- An ability to identify upstream blockers, prioritize solutions and communicate effectively.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally (20% of the year)
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD54566975, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD54566975 is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.