Enterprise Business Development Representative
- Austin, TX, USA
Square is looking for a high-energy, driven professional with sound business insight and natural sales instincts to grow our Enterprise Accounts Team. You will lay the foundation of this sales effort through prospecting large sellers ($20M+) and promoting the value of Square for their business. You will work with our Sales team to find new businesses that fit the Square platform ecosystem. You have experience driving internal teams, are comfortable working with uncertainty in a fast-paced environment, and able to put structure to nebulous, unstructured problems.
- Master the Square Platform product capabilities and value to guide client conversations
- Prospect large sellers and promote awareness of Square’s capabilities with enterprise-customers
- Educate C-level prospects on the Square Platform and schedule meetings for the Strategic Accounts team
- Support RFP processes as needed
- Manage key internal and external partner alliances
- Participate in sales forecasting and other sales leadership activities
- Excel in operating in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment that is prone to change
- Build campaigns to educate large sellers and use cold calling techniques to open doors for communication
- Travel (quarterly) to industry events and trade shows
- 3+ years’ in a qualifying or prospecting role
- Experience working in a B2B sales type role in Finance, Technology, or a global company
- Experience driving cross-functional teams
- Comfort with delivering technical and value conversations with C-level executives
- An ability to translate complex business concepts into concise, easy to understand concepts
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.