Fullstack Developer (Front-end)
- Oslo, Norway
Are you as excited about technology as we are? Do you want to be challenged with a modern stack and work for a global brand?
What kind of team will you join?
Our team of developers works within a flat and flexible structure. We are firmly focused on teamwork because we know that the best results are achieved when we combine our efforts. The team ensures continuous delivery and we work with sprints and daily standups. We always aim to use the newest technology and we make sure to implement our solutions in the best way possible.
You will be a part of the Commercial Web team working with our commercial websites including TIDAL.com, signup, registration flows and tools for maintaining those. In this role, your main task will be to ensure top-notch functionality of our signup and partner integrations.
Some of your tasks as developer at TIDAL:
- You will work closely with our backend user team and acquisition teams to build, maintain and deliver product features on commercial platforms
- Help analyse and implement technical improvements and performance optimisation
- The whole organization has a stake in TIDAL.com, so you will interact broadly across various teams
- We are in the process of uprooting our old technology stack and modernising it with Vue.js and Node.js. As our new developer, you will have a central role in facilitating this work.
What we are looking for in our new developer:
- You have experience using related tools and technology such as Webpack, Docker, npm, Git, Kibana, AWS, etc.
Who you are:
- You are a self-driven and motivated developer who enjoys working in a team. Your best work is done in collaboration with your team members.
- You are comfortable communicating with others, both inside and outside of your immediate team
- You are genuinely passionate about technology, you are good at solving complex problems and you put in the extra effort to make the users love your work.
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.