Executive Recruiting Associate
- Remote, CA
We're looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support our Executive Recruiting team. Our team focuses on empowering Square to engage and hire leadership talent across it's ecosystem of startups. We fill roles, provide thought partnership, and offer strategic insights that help inform Square's growth. You will be an ambassador to candidates, our executives, and internal partners, improve upon existing processes, and improve strategy for candidate experience and finding qualified candidates. You have a bias towards action, composed, and maintains a laser focus on delivering outstanding results. You will report directly to our Head of Executive Recruiting.
- Manage scheduling for complex interview loops and other recruiting related meetings
- Build relationships with hiring managers, administrative teams, and interviewers across departments to facilitate stronger internal communication
- Manage and review a candidate pipeline for stage management and data integrity
- Work with our recruiters, senior executives, and their executive assistants to facilitate preparation and preparedness before interviews
- Help create candidate debrief reports and analyses for use throughout the interview and selection process
- Offer ideas to improve our processes and improve upon existing programs
- Take on projects of impact to our workflow and experiences provided
- A human-centered approach to your work. You want to be a resource for candidates, recruiters, and interviewers
- A mind geared toward logistics and managing communications and expectations across a diverse blend of personalities and people at all levels.
- Time management skills that help you handle it efficiently, consistently, and effectively.
- Written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on being concise and friendly
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness; maintain confidentiality and privacy,
- An eye for continuous improvement
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.