Senior FP&A Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
The Cash App Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team manages financial trends of the business, including the annual financial plan, regular forecast and outlook processes, determining capital allocation across our business, and providing analytical support to Senior Management. Cash App has seen tremendous user growth, and along with this growth comes incredible opportunities and challenges for our business. We are looking for a Senior Finance and Strategy Analyst, reporting to the Senior Finance & Strategy Manager, to join the Cash App Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) group. You will be an important contributor to the strategic decision-making processes across the business and help scale the reporting for Cash App.
- You will help manage the forecasting and reporting of Headcount and Operating Expenses for Cash
- Help with deliverables during the month-end process, align with the relevant partners to ensure that deadlines are met, prepare operating expense variance analysis and commentary, and ensure accuracy and completeness across the board
- Collaborate with business partners to identify their needs, key insights, and help make strategic investment decisions
- Contribute to financial processes including annual planning, quarterly outlooks and the three-years plan
- Build trust with stakeholders and manage ad-hoc requests to inform our strategy and make a difference
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to effectively work with peers and different levels of management
- Familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
- Excellent proficiency in excel (can perform complex functions)
- Experience with SQL and data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau)
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.