Product Manager- Pages & Modules, TIDAL
- Oslo, Norway
We are looking for a Product Manager who will focus on creating the best experience for our users, by making sure that we have the most relevant presentation of our content throughout the service.
You will be responsible for optimising our content pages based on tests and analysis that you will own from end to end. You will work closely together with the product analytics team and a dedicated development team, focusing on optimising and improving the structure and capabilities on our main content pages. Based in Oslo, you will be a part of the product department with in-house analytics, design and development teams.
We are looking for someone who can bring ideas to the table, work with precision under tight time frames, and translate concepts into deliverables with a can-do attitude.
What this role entails/Responsibilities:
- Define Vision, Objectives & Goals for the product domain together with the Group Product Manager
- Define & document product deliverables & requirements for the domain based on the product strategy
- Create monthly reports on page performance, supported by the analytics team
- Run A/B tests and experiments related to content pages
- Main product stakeholder towards the editorial departments
- Work together with the design & development teams to determine the best implementation
- Manage the product backlog for the domain together with the team coordinator
- Oversee development stages by participating in regular team meetings
- Release planning together with the tech management team
- Communicate and present product items and releases to relevant stakeholders across the company
Experience & skills that you need:
- Relevant education and at least 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Solid technical knowledge and a passion for user-centric product development
- Data-driven mindset that can translate complex data into insights/actions
- Keen interest in digital trends and movements within relevant product domains
- Basic understanding of frontend and backend development processes
- You are a strong communicator and can articulate complex solutions with ease
- Fluency in English since this is our company language
The following skills are not necessary, but will be highly advantageous:
● Experience with agile processes and/or software development
Who you are:
- You are a driven person that is motivated by innovation
- You can handle quick turnarounds and see a project from a macro to a micro level
- You have an ability to prioritize and act
- You can conceptualize but also execute
- You know how to communicate your ideas to a large range of stakeholders
- You have a positive attitude and you are a great team player
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD54566975, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD54566975 is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.