Global Mobility Specialist
- London, United Kingdom
- Alternate Location: Dublin, Ireland
As Global Mobility Partner (Specialist) you will be the central contact to manage international and domestic relocation cases. You will work with partners, including Recruiting, HR Business Partners, Payroll, Stock Administration, Corporate Tax and HR Operations to ensure the seamless management of transfer and relocation cases at Square. You will be the primary contact for mobile Squares, and manage several vendors to ensure our Squares receive a extraordinary employee experience. You will crosstrain with other members of the team to ensure coverage. You will report to Global Mobility Lead and be part of a growing team as we build the Global Mobility Function at Square.
- Provide the best employee experience to relocating employees
- Manage Global Mobility Caseload, including:
- International and Intra-European Relocation cases - Case management using Global Mobility software; conduct consultations with employee, manager, HRBP, and recruiter on relocation, immigration and tax benefits; manage tax and relocation vendor cases; process exception requests; conduct post-arrival check-ins.
- International Transfer - Case management using Global Mobility software; consult with employee, manager, HRBP, and recruiter on relocation, immigration and tax benefits; prepare cost projections; manage pre-decision tax services; manage transfer letter process; vendor management; process exception requests; assist with special equity tax requests; manage Workday workflow; conduct post-arrival check-ins.
- Compliance - Help compile annual tax year-end reports; assist Mobility Lead with UK PD11 reporting and Ireland stock grant calculations; partner with immigration team to ensure the appropriate work permits are in place;
- Vendor and supplier management, including direct management of European relocation vendors and working closely with local tax offices.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience
- 3 or more years experience working with a corporate mobility program, that included relocation and tax services
- Customer-service focus
- Ability to handle sensitive employee information
- Ability to research, assess facts, and determine their impact to the business
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.