Performance Marketing Manager, Display
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: Los Angeles, United States
Square is looking for an extraordinary Performance Marketing Manager to help drive and scale new user growth through our Programmatic Display channel in US and international markets. As a member of the Demand Generation team, you'll manage Display strategy across our core payments business and SaaS products. You will take a data-driven approach, increasing efficiency through optimizations and testing. You will report to the Marketing Performance Lead.You will:
- Manage direct response strategy within Square's DSP (DV360) and direct buys
- Develop partnerships with our agency and other display partners to ensure strategic alignment, best practices, and testing opportunities
- Evaluate inventory sources, data, analytics solutions, and technology platform options in the marketplace
- Implement and optimize performance tactics across multiple acquisition campaigns to ensure value of each additional dollar
- Evaluate and test into new DSP partners to produce incremental conversions and revenue for the business
- Create both a quarterly testing roadmap for Display and a yearly strategic roadmap to ensure both short-term and long-term success of the program
- Manage reporting of weekly and monthly channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs
- Take a data-driven approach to managing campaigns and obtain insights on strategy and performance
- Put together quarterly creative testing roadmaps based on industry best practices
- Communicate weekly updates, progress reports, timelines, and results to upper management
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop display strategy for specific products and to ensure acquisition goals are met
- 3+ years of demonstrated ability with display and programmatic — both direct and through DSPs
- Direct experience in DSPs & Display Networks (Google Ads, DV360, TradeDesk)
- A firm grasp of analytics, testing, and metrics-driven/performance marketing
- Familiarity with ad serving, tracking, and attribution technologies (e.g. multi-touch attribution)
- Experience using Celtra or other dynamic creative serving tools a bonus
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.