IT Support Specialist
- Atlanta, GA
As an IT Support Specialist you will collaborate with Square employees to quickly resolve any technical issue that interrupts their day. We are looking for a creative and quick thinker who understands that while you may not always know the answer to a question, you know how to find it. You have experience working on a phone/chat based technical support desk or at a walk up support station.
Note: This role requires the successful candidate to be in office, however some work-from-home days will be available.
- Answer questions and provide support for Square employees in person at our amazing offices and online (via email, Slack, and tickets).
- Image Mac, Windows, and Linux computers and configure these computers for Square employees
- Work with various IT departments and the IT Support team to be the point person at the Square office to perform important tasks such as troubleshooting network connectivity, testing Audio/Visual (AV) equipment, and handling inventory.
- Perform small project based work to improve IT and Square systems
- Showcase your knowledge by training other employees on new applications, hardware, and more!
- A drive to assist customers and solve their technical problems.
- End-user support experience for MacOS, Chrome, and Windows
- Problem solving and intuitive troubleshooting skills
- A strong understanding of connecting computers to networks especially over wifi and VPN
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs computer equipment and hardware, climb ladders and use hand tools where necessary
- Ability to work some weekend days
- VOIP administration experience, especially with Amazon Connect
- Experience troubleshooting Chrome OS
- Experience building Windows images
- Command-line Unix experience
- You’ve used Atlassian products before, especially JIRA
- Being a serious A/V geek!
- Experience with GSuite tools including GMail, Google Docs, and Google Calendar
- You have a history of expanding your knowledge via technical training (self-taught and/or formal) and certification.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.