Executive Assistant, Cash App
- Portland, OR
Cash App, a full-stack startup within Square, is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to the world’s most dynamic money app.
Loved by customers and by pop culture, we’ve held the #1 spot in finance on the App Store for almost two years. We’ve even stolen the #1 overall spot from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Snapchat. Cash App’s brand is inane, fun, and above all, daring.
Headquartered in SF with offices in New York, St. Louis, Melbourne, Atlanta, Portland, Philadelphia and Kitchener Waterloo, Cash App is bringing a better way to send, spend, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to today’s banking system.
Cash App is looking for a creative, and reliable partner to join our Executive Operations Team. Our Executive Assistants are critical for holding everything together and promoting efficient collaboration. You will participate in wide-ranging, confidential, and strategic tasks to support Cash’s goals and take our company to the next level. We are looking for candidates with a natural passion for learning, who enjoy taking on new challenges, and who excel at being mindful of details. We value diverse backgrounds and “traditional” EA experience (if such a thing exists), and are hiring across multiple levels on the team.
- Provide deep, strategic support for a busy creative executive.
- Heavy calendaring - independently balance sensitive and complex priorities while coordinating cross-functionally and externally with many different partners. Provide supplementary on-the-ground coordination for the executives’ daily operations, as needed.
- Complex travel arrangement - search, price, and book complex, high volume travel arrangements while coordinating cross-functionally and externally with many different partners.
- Support executive’s day to day administrative operations such as data and prep material collection, expense management, procurement processing, and document handling.
- Intuitive meeting administration, event planning, and program coordination.
- Develop an understanding of the executive’s team and field requests from internal and external contacts, be available and approachable.
- Maintain relationships with cross-functional partners to help support Cash programs and goals.
- Invest in Square’s Executive Operations Team’s projects, team members, culture, and goals, and leverage the team’s knowledge and network for get things done.
- 5 - 7 years of relevant professional experience.
- Technological savvy - experience working with Google Suite for Business, specifically Google Calendar.
- Ensemble energy - you enjoy working on a team to achieve shared goals, and you invest in your team.
- Airtight process - you are world-class at building the personal processes and systems that ensure your work is always right on time and error free.
- Nice for you to have:
- A sharp intellect and keen pattern recognition.
- High EQ, attunement to team culture and the currents running between people.
- Experience working in a scrappy startup environment, tech or otherwise.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources