Operations Infrastructure Lead, Customer Success
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: New York, United States
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
The Global Program Management and Infrastructure team ensures the smooth and efficient running of the Customer Success organization on a daily basis. With offices in the US, Canada, Japan, Ireland, Australia, Poland, Taiwan, and Guatemala, we improve both quality of output and cost efficiency of the global organization, while also ensuring timely execution of essential strategic projects for the growing Customer Success team. As an Operations Infrastructure Manager, you'll work cross functionally — with other Customer Success teams, with systems and engineering teams, and beyond — to plan and build towards the global vision of CS.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage a team of Operations Infrastructure Managers who are responsible for designing, documenting and executing on key strategic system/infrastructure initiatives to propel the CS organization towards realizing our global vision and strategy.
- Become an expert on our business processes and technology platforms ecosystem; propose wide-sweeping improvements to our infrastructure/tools suite through automation and redesign.
- Be responsible for ensuring smooth operations of the global CS population when it comes to our tools & infrastructure suite. Work with our systems, engineering, and technology partners to refine our governance/operating model, holding each team accountable for system uptime (measurement and timely reporting) and delivery of new capabilities.
- Provide leadership oversight to ensure that – across all of the various initiatives we’re working on throughout the organization and with our cross-functional stakeholders – we are prioritizing our work and resources effectively, measuring impact, and delivering results.
- 6+ years of experience in technical project/program management; 2+ years of experience building and managing a team
- The ability to define and run a governance model across various cross-functional stakeholders (including engineering organizations)
- Extensive experience documenting business and technical requirements (i.e. writing Product Requirements Documents) – ready for project execution.
- Excellent presentation skills, catered towards a variety of stakeholder functions. You're able to clearly and concisely communicate an idea and its impact.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, often with competing resources.
- A keen eye for prioritization and continuous optimization. You have the ability to discern the urgency and importance of work. You find creative ways to use the full potential of our existing tools, and advocate for novel solutions.
- Experience with Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, JIRA, SQL and Looker is a huge plus!
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources