Sr. Voice Engineer
- St. Louis, MO
As a team, we are the direct link to the voice of our customer. When our customers need help they are usually in the midst of managing a small business and they don't want to wait for answers. Simply put, they want to speak to a human. In an ideal world, we know exactly who our customers are and what they need the moment they contact us. Using information from previous interactions and current product usage, we're able to quickly direct them to the information they need to resolve issues or realize opportunities.
Our voice capabilities take advantage of a global presence, ensuring local 24x7 voice support across time zones. The reliability and quality of services are motivated by the scalability and efficiency of our platforms and partners. This relies on the interaction of multiple Square systems in a constant feedback loop where the voice platform provides real-time data to the business that can be consumed in future interactions. On this team, you will work on technologies to ensure our customers have the best possible experience with Square.
- Build and maintain a Contact Center Voice platform for Square to have productive and personal interactions with our customers.
- Lead architecture and development of phone and voice solutions for platforms and teams across the enterprise.
- Provide technical leadership on different CCAAS voice platforms
- Participate in an on-call rotation for any issues related to production support.
- 3+ years of customer-facing Contact Center Technical Leadership and Operations Experience.
- Experience building Voice Applications ( IVRs, Call Routing, Call Queuing) using Amazon Connect or any other CSaaS Platform like Serenova Liveops, Bright Pattern, Voxeo etc.
- Experience in developing call routing with dynamic messaging
- General Knowledge of AWS Cloud Services.
- Experience with WebRTC and SIP.
- SQL query writing and data analysis.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources