Mulesoft Integration Developer
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
As a Integration Developer, you will be responsible for building integrations for all Business applications (Oracle, Salesforce, Workday, Arena, Anaplan, Expensify, third party integrations etc). This will include rewriting existing Salesforce and Oracle integrations through Mule, architecting endpoint APIs for reusability and building security to third party providers to access them.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment and support
- Responsible for building Integrations between business applications (such as Oracle ERP, Salesforce, Workday) and 3rd party systems/applications.
- Responsible for designing ,building and documenting new APIs for third party consumption.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with technical/non-technical stakeholders to gather and understand the requirements
- Understand and implement secure credential management options and proper encryption practices both in motion and at REST
- Control integration quality and develop ways to detect and correct anomalies with data exchange
- Develop monitoring and alerting process while building the integrations for scale.
- Be a self-starter and team player with solid verbal and written communication skills
- BS or MS in Information Systems, Computer Science or other relevant degree
- 2+ years prior experience developing solutions on Mulesoft integration platform
- Familiarity with business applications; such as Oracle ERP, Salesforce, Workday, Anaplan etc.
- Experience in design, developing, testing, implementation, and documentation of Mule APIs and Mule Anypoint platform
- Proficiency in building complex mappings using DataWeave Language
- Proficiency in web service design using RAML (with JSON/XML)
- Experience in building common services framework for logging, error handling, configuration, authentication and authorization
- Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins and Mulesoft
- Previous roles in a consulting or high growth, tech environment highly desired
- Experience with Mule 4 is a plus
- Experience in implementing OAUTH authentication, SSL implementation is a plus
- Experience with different API Management tools is a plus
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources