Group Creative Director, Product Marketing
- San Francisco, CA
- Alternate Location: Seattle, United States
- Position open to remote: Yes
Square is looking for a passionate Group Creative Director to lead a division of our creative product marketing team.
You will set the creative strategy, direction, voice, and personality for a core group of products. You will direct creative work across Square’s public web, owned channels, integrated campaigns, and performance marketing for your areas of focus, and work with other creative teams on cross-product campaigns. All work will be designed to build awareness, driving the growth of Square products and advancing Square’s business objectives.
You will directly manage an experienced creative team that will include art direction, interactive and visual design, copy, and program management. You will work regularly with partners in video, photography, production, engineering, and operations. Importantly, you will continue to build upon a culture that motivates this team to achieve creative excellence across a variety of mediums including web, email, film, video, digital, print, direct mail, retail, and events. You will enhance the creative work to meet the ambition of the brand while delivering outstanding results.
You will work with our marketing partners (product marketing, insights, brand, and channel marketing leads) to develop creative work to support their go-to-market plans. Finally, you will be a member of the cross-company creative leadership team, and help set the tone for the creative culture at Square.
**For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio and any relevant passwords**
- 8+ years experience in a creative role including 3 or more years leading a multi-disciplinary creative team
- Storytelling capabilities across several formats
- Experience leading development of integrated product marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of production and asset creation in print, digital and video workflows
- Understanding of performance and awareness marketing strategies and tactics
- Experience recruiting, motivating, and managing a team of experienced creatives
- Curiosity for technology and the future evolution of content creation and distribution
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources