Senior Marketing Manager - Europe
- Dublin, Ireland
Square is looking for a seasoned marketer to play a critical role in bringing our mission of economic empowerment to Europe. From strategy development through execution and optimisation, your impact will be felt across the entire marketing lifecycle. This role reports into the Head of International Marketing and will have significant influence on global marketing strategy overall.
This is a multi-faceted role requiring a unique blend of experiences and expertise. You speak the language of both brand and performance marketing. You're comfortable at multiple altitudes: whether architecting strategy or driving essential details of execution. Perhaps above all, you're an integrator, someone that egolessly works with cross-functional teams, both technical and creative.
- Play an important leadership role on a cross-functional team that scopes, designs and executes marketing plans.
- Construct marketing strategy and activation plans which integrate perspectives from partner teams (product marketing, creative, performance marketing, comms, etc.)
- Ensure plans are rooted in target and marketplace insights. This includes playing a leadership role in comprehensive competitive analyses.
- Guide the media planning, buying and measurement work streams. This includes the selection and management of agencies.
- Manage communication "up and out"...ensuring leadership and partner teams are armed with relevant information and insight in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide impeccable financial stewardship. You'll ensure budget asks are grounded in sound data and strategy. You'll also forecast and monitor spend with precision and efficiency.
- Develop a standardized strategy for successful launch campaigns. While each market is unique, each launch will unearth insights which can be useful in future launches.
- 8+ years experience in marketing roles. Experience with small business audiences is helpful but not required.
- Experience working across multiple European markets.
- Experience with "above the line"/offline media channels including television and experiential.
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage partnership, promote enthusiasm, and foster strategic thinking.
- Excellence in project management. There will be many concurrent and high velocity workstreams. Proactive management and communication are a must.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources