Product Manager, Measurement Data Science
- San Francisco, CA
- Alternate Location: New York, United States
As the Product Manager for the Measurement Data Science products, you will drive important and strategic data science initiatives from creation through execution. You will focus on managing the product development life-cycle of the Multi-Touch Attribution framework that uses all customer touch points and enables accurate attribution of new product acquisition and cross-sell events. You will also guide development of other strategic data science/ML products such as Marketing Mix Models and Enterprise Value Measurement Models.
You will be in a unique position of having multiple teams as your core customers (Global Marketing, Finance & Strategy, Product, Product Marketing, Sales, Account Management). You will lean on an accomplished Data Science team with an experienced Machine Learning Engineering Manager to ensure that our Data Science products provide remarkable experience and accuracy to the internal teams and help foundational planning and investment decisions. You will need strategic thinking, methodical execution, and superb stakeholder management in addition to expertise in Marketing Attribution, Digital Marketing and Data Science. If you're looking for the rare opportunity to make foundational impact on Square's go-to-market strategy and develop strategic data science products, you will find this role compelling and rewarding.
- Set the vision, roadmap, and direction for the Data Science products in tight collaboration with the Global Marketing and teams
- Lead the planning, scoping, and prioritization of projects to achieve all of our goals
- Gather requirements, determine features, write product specs, refine feedback, help write test plans, manage the backlog, and ship quickly
- Represent the team with cross functional partners and senior company leaders to align resources and prioritization
- Drive accuracy of Data Science products leading to their enterprise-wide adoption
- Educate others on Data Science products and capabilities
- Foster an environment that enables the Data Science team to execute quickly while maintaining a high standard for quality
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.