Real Time Analyst, Cash App
- St. Louis, MO
- Alternate Location: St. Louis, United States
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
The Cash Workforce Management team is a critical operations support team charged with supporting the rapidly growing Cash Customer Operations organization. Combining accurate staffing and demand forecasts with staffing optimization best practices, the Workforce Management team enables our operations counterparts to deliver and meet our turnaround and response time goals. As the WFM team is a key strategic partner, we seek to guide and influence how our Advocate team’s production hours are utilized and the needs of both our external and internal customers are being met.
Monitor Cash App operations and performance indicators in real-time at an interval level: inbound contact volumes, average handle times, queue staffing, and contact center agent availability and adherence.
Monitor intraday forecast vs. actuals, adjust queuing, staffing, and schedules throughout the day, as required.
Provide post-day summary and analysis on prior days to determine key drivers and impacts, as well as actions to mitigate future risk.
Provide incident and outage response support, and immediately escalate any potential issues leading to variance from forecast.
Provide communication to and from Operations and other support departments for escalation of service-impacting issues.
Identify areas of opportunity and concern to the broader operations and leadership team, implementing process improvement and targeted programs to address problem areas immediately.
- Two+ years experience utilizing Workforce Management products (Teleopti, Avaya, NICE, Aspect) and working in a Workforce Analyst role.
- Experience managing real-time operations and making adjustments in real time.
- Experience in a contact center environment with knowledge of common contact center statistics and technology.
- Experience and interest in using GSuite products (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Gmail), Slack, MS Office (specifically Excel)
- BS/BA Preferred with a major in an analytical or technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Hyperion or other BI and modeling tools.
This schedule is Tuesday - Saturday, 8am to 5pm
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.