Customer Success Advocate Phone Team, Cash App
- St. Louis, MO
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
Cash App knows that great customer support is provided by both people and products. We are looking for a highly motivated and resourceful person who is dedicated to providing world-class support by exceeding expectations through each interaction with Cash App customers. They will use their proximity to customers to identify issues to improve the customer experience. You are a fiercely loyal advocate for our customers, a creative problem-solver, and a collaborative team member. You are energized by working with people, while still being a strong independent worker.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm Central Standard Time
- Target Start date: 10/5/2020
- Compensation: $20.96 per hour
- Work from Home base role
- Effectively solve customer inquiries by phone, using a CRM tool
- Hold a high bar for Support when owning customer interactions
- Identify, document and follow up with engineers on product bugs and features
- Advocate for customers by identifying trends in issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies and products
- Recognize errors and draft improvements to content in the external Support Center and internal documentation
- Collaborate with members of other teams to root out answers and be a resource to teammates
- Report to a Customer Success Lead
- Experience in direct customer or client-facing roles
- Genuine curiosity about people and business, while possessing the ability to inspire passion in others
- Coachable mindset, interested in implementing feedback, and dedicated to continuous personal improvement
- Comfort with ambiguity and resilient when facing rapid change
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience
- A passion for Cash App and customers engaging with our platform
- The ability to multi-task by navigating systems applications while driving resolutions with customers by phone support
- An ability to work weekends as part of a rotating schedule; working-hours flexibility
- An ability to work public holidays as needed
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.