Salesforce Developer, Cash App
- Portland, OR
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: St. Louis, United States
- Position open to remote: Yes
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
The Salesforce Developer for Cash Customer Operations will manage the development of custom Salesforce development, and will work with other engineers on the integration of third-party and internally built services. You will demonstrate an understanding of software engineering concepts and work on full lifecycle engineering efforts using Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, and accepted design patterns and practices. The role reports to the Business Systems Lead and partners with Shared Services, Engineering, Product, and Automation teams.
- Daily development activities, focused on custom development tasks on the Salesforce platform using Apex and Lightning Web Components
- Create and develop SFDC custom solutions and integration
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging, test fixes, and deploy to production
- Provide consultative services to customers and team members
- Act as an escalation point for issues and contribute positively to the success of the team
- Build relationships with Engineering, Product and Automation teams
- Participate in an oncall rotation
- 5+ years of experience working with the Salesforce customer portal, web services, Apex, SOSL, SOQL, LWC, and Salesforce
- 3+ years of relevant experience with emphasis in systems development, database and middleware technologies.
- 3+ years participation and support for UAT and release management.
- Have a current, advanced developer certification in Salesforce
- Understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits and Code Coverage
- Experience with Salesforce Standard Objects and Business Processes around them
- Experience with custom integration
- Experience with Salesforce Sites, API Calls
- Experience with Large Data Volume
- Java/coding experience
- Lightning experience
- Working knowledge of technologies like AJAX, JQuery and JSON
- Knowledge of Salesforce Objects and Data Model
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.