Cash Card Issuing Operations, Cash App
- San Francisco, CA
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
The Cash App team has been instrumental in evolving and improving the consumer card experience. The Cash Card is a Visa branded debit card that Cash App customers can use to spend their balances. You will oversee the analysis, optimization and forecasting of card production and fulfillment. You will help guide the management of our card production and fulfillment partners. You will analyze and help source partners that allow Cash App to produce and provide custom and personalized card issuing experiences. Your efforts will not only inform but also provide relevant insights to improve the entire supply chain and inspire creativity at scale.
- Work with card manufacturers, fulfillment partners and suppliers that touch the end to end, card production process
- Coordinate with the Cash App team to manage forecasting for the card and inventory levels for all associated components
- Distill data and work with the Data Science team to create analyses that allow decisions, especially for informing and guiding decisions about the card program including improvements in activation and time to market
- Work with partners on Operations, Product, Finance and Design to influence future product development and goals
- Analyze and build reporting for essential performance metrics Implement signals and reporting that help surface when vendors and partners are outside of negotiated service level agreements and are underperforming
- Communicate analysis to the business to guide our decisions
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or other relevant fields
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience managing card and payment programs at scale
- An operational mindset with a willingness to dive into details, identify patterns with data and question how/why things are done
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability; the ability to answer unstructured questions and bring projects to a conclusion
- Experience and career progression across multiple payment and card related programs
- Exceptional judgement, including an ability to execute independently and work with team members of all levels
- Experience with the payments industry and a commitment to Cash App’s mission
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.