Product Designer, Team Management, Point of Sale
- San Francisco, CA
- Alternate Location: Oakland, United States
- Position open to remote: Yes
We are looking for a Product Designer for Square’s Team Management product. From small quick-service restaurants to businesses with hundreds of locations, the Team team provides the ability for merchants and team members from businesses of all sizes to schedule their workdays, organize jobs, pay their employees, track time and analyze sales. We are looking for a strong design presence to help establish a vision for the Square Team Management suite of web products and native apps to help businesses of all sizes grow and flourish with Square.
*For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio*
- 5+ years experience
- Experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences across multiple platforms: from native apps to responsive web to custom software for in-house purpose-built hardware.
- Strong prototyping skills and ability to rapidly prototype solutions at varying levels of resolution.
- Experience working with an iterative design process and ability to closely collaborate with product, research, data analytics, engineering, and marketing teams during product development from concept to launch and post-launch iteration.
- Exceptional visual and interaction design taste and ability to set a high quality bar for your team.
- Experience conducting customer research ranging from insight protocols to usability tests.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Learning and Development resources