- San Francisco, CA
Talent Acquisition is a strategic function that enables Squares growth, shapes our culture, and identifies top talent. As a Recruiter, you will report to a Recruiting Lead and partner with Square leaders to accomplish recruiting strategies that support our growing Operations Teams. We pride ourselves on crafting processes and programs that align with individual teams needs, so creativity and flexibility are requirements for success. With that also comes autonomy and the freedom to experiment, which when measured effectively, drives decisions that allow Square recruiting to improve.
The ideal candidate will have experience providing high-volume recruiting in a fast-paced environment. You will be passionate about providing an exceptional candidate experience, with a process improvement mindset.
- Partner closely with Senior Recruiters and Hiring Managers to drive comprehensive recruiting strategies
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes
- Think creatively and bring an innovated framework to talent acquisition
- Assist with managing and growing our employment brand and recruiting presence
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, preferably with some start-up experience
- Great sourcing, selling and closing skills
- Systems experience (ATS, HRIS, etc.)
- An organized, strategic approach to recruiting
- A passion to improve the overall talent acquisition function