- New York, NY, USA
oin the Square Account Management team and help our merchants grow their business! The Account Management team helps merchants get the most out of Square through product education, business advice and introducing new features.
Our team is hiring an account manager who is passionate about helping business owners succeed. You will be responsible for nurturing relationships and finding creative ways to make Square products work for a complex array of customers. You will identify ways to expand collaboration with customers and act as an internal advocate for decision makers in your book of business.
- Be responsible for growing and retaining a multi-million dollar GPV customer base
- Understand customer needs to help achieve their business goals through Square
- Cross sell and upsell products and features by discovering customer leads
- Effectively and strategically address customer concerns and issues
- Help grow our managed accounts program
- Work with our Sales, Support and Product teams to make sure customers have the best possible experience across all aspects of Square
- Support account management peers by taking on a product specialization, becoming an expert on a product or process, and delivering feedback to PMs
- 2 - 3 years experience in Sales, Account Management or related field
- Experience discovering and closing sales opportunities and building client relationships.
- Experience successfully managing a pipeline to achieve revenue targets
- Strong interest in business operations and strategy
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Passion and knowledge about how new technologies can help better serve small and medium size businesses
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- A BA/BS or relevant experience