Customer Success Advocate - eCommerce (Weebly)
- Scottsdale, AZ
Would you like to learn about how technology helps small businesses become more successful? Square acquired Weebly in 2018 and we are looking for stellar individuals to join our growing Customer Success Advocate -eCommerce/Weebly team in Scottsdale, AZ. You will report to the Head of eCommerce Customer Success and help our customers achieve their goals with their sites over the phone, through online chat, and email while delivering top-notch service. As a CSA, you are involved in all aspects of customer service and have a direct impact on our customers and their emerging websites.
You won't make cold calls which means no getting yelled at because you interrupted someone in the middle of Instagramming their dinner but you will spend the majority of your day talking to our customers over the phone and through chat or email tickets.
- Effectively solve customer enquiries by phone, email, Facebook, Twitter and chat
- Offer additional products and services that help our customers reach their goals. (Yes, we mean you'll sell products and services they need to be more successful)
- Use a professional approach to respond to chat and email tickets, and phone calls
- Bring value to the company through customer conversion, retention, and cross selling of our products
- Collaborate with members of other teams to identify answers and be a resource to teammates
- A strong understanding of internet technology and website creation
- Genuine curiosity about people, technology and business, while possessing the ability to inspire passion in others
- Coachable mindset, interested in implementing feedback, and dedicated to continuous personal improvement
- Comfort with ambiguity and resilient when facing rapid change
- Experience in direct customer or client-facing roles
- Experience with eCommerce and marketing
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Comfortability with technology in general (you are the person your friends and family call when they need help with their new wireless printer)
- An ability to type at least 40 WPM