Voice of Customer Lead, Cash App
- San Francisco, CA
Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic money app with over 15 million active monthly users.
Loved by customers and by pop culture, we’ve held the #1 spot in finance on the App Store for almost two years, and our social media posts see more engagement in a day than most financial brands see in a year.
With major offices in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Melbourne, Cash App is bringing a better way to send, spend, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to today’s banking system.
Cash App is looking for a Voice of Customer (VoC) Lead to join the Cash Customer Operations team. The VoC Lead and future VoC team will be focused on improving the customer experience and transforming the product roadmap and priorities by partnering with product teams across all Cash workstreams. The VoC Lead will build a team, create strong bonds and collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Design, and oversee creating and executing on the daily operations of the VoC program.
The VoC team will be focused on incorporating the customers perspective to build brand loyalty, fix pain points and drive innovation as part of our customer-focused culture. This role will establish quantitative and qualitative process-oriented approaches to identify and prioritize key customer feedback from multiple data inputs. The VoC Lead is responsible for promoting Best in Class service and assisting in creating a corporate environment focused on brand loyalty, meeting customers needs and customer retention.
Our ideal candidate has deep experience in creating managing and developing a team of Product Specialists and establishing a customer feedback loop thats deeply embedded in the product process and company culture. The ideal person for this role has built and scaled VoC programs and can think strategically about the mission, development, strategy, execution and refinement of these functions. Initially, theyll also have to be scrappy and willing to roll up their sleeves to solve the day-to-day needs and hire a team of rock stars. There is a broad range of opportunities to address for the operation: consistency, accuracy, strong internal communications, effective tools and process and establishing a defining metric for the teams success.
- Design and execute on a Voice of Customer strategy that enables the long term success of our customers and Cash App
- Hire a cadre of expert Product Specialists to embed in both Customer Success and Product Management teams
- Establish demonstrable impacts to the Cash App roadmap that we derived from customer feedback and feature input
- Identify and build the VoC key metrics and goals and implement the program around them
- Triage all the process improvement opportunities, and build an impactful roadmap of both short- and longer-term projects rooted in materially incorporating the customer perspective
- Optimize the customer experience by developing the process and programs to support consistent accurate knowledge about top customer pain points and feature requests
- 5+ years of management experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in all aspects of Voice of Customer or customer feedback operations, in a fast-paced, frequently-changing business setting with lots of ambiguity to manage through
- Deep understanding of, and experience in how scaled customer support organizations operate and how customer feedback is optimally compiled, aggregated, prioritized and made actionable
- Strong team-building, empathy, leadership by example and empowerment approach with a desire to see others succeed and a passion for leading teams to success
- An analytical, data-focused mindset with a track record of success in a metrics-driven environment.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty to understand the problems that face our customers and our teams
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding state and city guidelines.