Senior Technical Recruiter, Cash App
- New York, NY
Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic money app with over 15 million active monthly users.
Loved by customers and by pop culture, we’ve held the #1 spot in finance on the App Store for almost two years, and our social media posts see more engagement in a day than most financial brands see in a year.
With major offices in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Melbourne, Cash App is bringing a better way to send, spend, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to today’s banking system.
People are the lifeblood of any company and as a Technical Recruiter for the Cash App, you'll be charged with identifying uniquely talented, amazing individuals to drive us forward. You will design and execute strategies to engage the worlds best through a number of channels (social and professional networks, start-up and entrepreneurial communities, etc.) and any other creative methods you can conceive. Throughout the entire process, you will provide an unparalleled experience, while serving as an advisor to candidates and internal partners alike.
We are looking for a highly-motivated recruiter to join our team!
- Build relationships and collaborate with senior management and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking and research
- At least 4 years of technical recruiting/sourcing experience in a startup or agency environment
- A passion for building effective, cohesive teams
- The proven ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems
- The desire to improve as a recruiter and strategic business partner
- A positive, team-oriented approach to your work
- Superior communication skills
- Experience recruiting for a variety of technical roles (e.g. Product Managers, Data Scientists, Mobile Engineers, etc.)
- Experience building recruiting processes
- An elite professional network ready to follow wherever you go!
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding state and city guidelines.