- Englewood, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Spry Squared is a Minority and Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Denver, Colorado with offices across the United States of America. We are an experienced federal government and commercial service provider with security cleared personnel working on various projects across the USA and the globe.
Spry Squared provides organizations with Best in Class Enterprise Solutions, Managed IT Services, Cybersecurity Solutions, IT Professional Services, Recruiting Services, Project/Program Management and technology products. We are your strategic partner and value-added reseller, solving complex business challenges by leveraging technology solutions that reduce costs, optimize productivity and minimize risk.
Responsible for coordinating and organizing the recruitment strategies and activities for the department. Manages the recruitment process in its entirety, from job requisition to on-boarding. Collaborates with leadership team to establish goals, objectives, and hiring priorities. Cultivates and maintains relationships to source candidates. Evaluates employment applications, screens and interviews candidates, and provides employment recommendations. Assures compliance with regulatory requirements. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities
- Manages all aspects of the recruitment process including: job requisition design, sourcing, screening, pre-employment checks, compliance, offers of employment, and on-boarding.
- Works with senior management to develop strategies.
- Oversees the development of initial job requisition including outlining requirements for positions and ensuring the requisition is approved and posted to applicant tracking system.
- Creates and revises job descriptions as needed.
- Collaborates with Business Development Manager and Client to develop firm understanding of department culture and position requirements, including skills and background required for the position.
- Provides expert advice and guidance to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Builds candidate pipeline through targeted advertising, direct sourcing, employee referrals, networking, and recruitment events.
- Minimum of 2 years IT Recruiting Experience
- 2+ years experience recruiting in a fast paced, dynamic environment responding to multiple open job requirements across a wide spectrum of technology related positions including but not limited to Software Engineering, Network Engineering, Storage Engineer, IT Security, Design, Development and Architecture.
- Gather and collate market intelligence on sourcing methods and feedback as appropriate to the wider teams
- Ability to develop reporting metrics and track progress against open roles
- Ability to facilitate multi-candidate interview sessions and lead Hiring manager debrief sessions
- Must be able to utilize social media tools to support recruitment efforts and have strong MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must possess a strong sense of customer service and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a high attention to detail and possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with Security Clearance roles a PLUS
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
$60,000 - $80,000 annually Depending on Experience