Customer Success Manager
- Remote, Remote, United States
Spry Squared, is a multi-dimensional IT Consulting & IT Managed Services firm founded Steve Spry. At Spry Squared, we are the very definition of quick and nimble. Our managing partners have years of industry experience so that we understand and identify industry standards, innovations and trends that are essential to the success of your business.
Customer Success Managers play a critical role in ensuring that our customers drive digital initiatives by getting maximum value from Client’s set of visibility and performance management products. The growing Customer Success team maintains responsibility for coordinating a cross-functional effort internally to present a unified face to our customers, ensuring they receive the best possible customer experience.
In our client's Customer Success Organization, each CSM is assigned a set of accounts to manage. The CSM is tasked with ensuring retention of his/her customer accounts via strategic planning and resource allocation.
- Must be able to work during Eastern Time zone business hours
- Independently conduct customer meetings and communications
- Create and manage delivery of customer success plans to achieve plan objectives.
- Monitor customer adoption levels and renewal risks to determine appropriate calls to action
- Report status on accounts to key stakeholders
- Track account issues and escalate for resolution as necessary
- Be the central point of communication for the customer for issues/problems
- Gain the trust and respect of the customers by providing value with professionalism, reliability and an understanding of the customer’s objectives.
- Represent a rigorous customer service attitude
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing complex customer relationships in a technology service industry
- Strong analytical skills, and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insight in order to drive customer adoption and make appropriate recommendations to the business
- Ability to concurrently manage numerous customers and accounts of varying sizes
- Ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams /communications comprised of resources from the Professional Services delivery, sales, support, and R&D organizations as well as Riverbed partners.
- Ability to self-motivate in a home office environment
- BS/BA in relevant field (i.e. CS, EE, MIS, ME, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Ability to learn in a rapidly changing and technical environment
- Customer Success tool experience (Gainsight, Salesforce, etc.)
- Sales or sales support experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.