IT Business Development / Sales Manager - IT Professional/Managed IT Services - SS201801006
- Englewood, CO, USA
Spry Squared, Inc. is where Marketing and Information Technology collides! Spry Squared is a multi-dimensional Marketing and IT Consulting firm founded in 1995 by Linda Tousley Spry Our managing partners have years of industry experience so that we understand and identify industry standards, innovations and trends that are essential to the success of your business. We’ll find the right consultant for your needs.
Are you looking for the opportunity to contribute momentum to a high velocity, rapidly scaling company? Then we’re looking for you!
Who You Are
Entrepreneurial. Tenacious. Meticulous with details. Fun. Quick. Smart. You have an obsession with becoming the product expert. You don’t need a sales engineer, you ARE the expert in your domain. You enjoy being the “go-to” person when it comes to our core functionality. You enjoy having answers when people ask questions because you hate not knowing. Your follow up and follow through for customers is mind-blowing.
You believe in the “power of small teams”, and enjoy a collaborative process where requirements, solutions and deployment are everyone’s responsibility. You digest information quickly, you collaborate effortlessly and you’re fearless when it comes to breaking ground in a new arena. Being one of the first key hires in a growing startup is exhilarating to you.
Your Main Goal in this Role
Your main goal is to create new partnerships with clients needing Managed IT Services, cybersecurity, network and storage support. You’ll be responsible for identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing partnerships contributing to our rapid growth in in managed services / cyber security.
What You Will Be Doing
- Prospect into target organizations via networking, e-mail, LinkedIn and other social media, and digital marketing channels to encourage prospects to schedule an online demo
- Work with the CEO & Co-Founder to create and develop marketing and sales channels and other partners to our target market
- Generate high quality leads, managing the sales pipeline and closing new business into Spry Squared target markets
- Understand customer needs and pain points and be able to demonstrate a solution to solve their needs using our products without needing to depend on a sales engineer
- Initiate discussions with customers to introduce our cloud solutions and educate the value-add of these solutions
- Initiate, set and conduct sales/product demos and meetings to appropriate level of customer executives responsible for buying decisions in order to move the sales cycle forward
- Follow up on sales inquiries and other communications from customers as required
- Meet and/or exceed assigned revenue and customer acquisition expectations
- Generate target revenue via frequent communications within a large and diverse set of prospects and customers across specific market segments
- Other duties as required
- MUST BE LOCATED IN THE DENVER AREA
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT
- MUST BE A SELF STARTER
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field and;
- 2-5 years demonstrated sales success sell IT professional/managed services
- Strong understanding of solution sales - and being able to understand pain points and present solutions using products
- Ability to travel as needed to trade shows, partner events and to meet prospective customers
- Manage Services Industry experience a major plus
- Startup experience a plus
- Superior communication skills and strong business acumen
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and exceptional follow up skills
- Zoho / Salesforce or other enterprise CRM experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.