- Greeley, CO, USA
Spry Squared, Inc. is where Marketing and Information Technology collides! Spry Squared is a multi-dimensional Marketing and IT Consulting firm founded in 1995 by Linda Tousley Spry and co-founder Steve Spry. At Spry Squared, Inc., we are the very definition of quick and nimble. Our managing partners have years of industry experience so that we understand and identify industry standards, innovations and trends that are essential to the success of your business.
Max. Salary: $90-$95k
Develop efficient, well structured, well documented technical solutions from the specification provided. Provide 24X7 on-call support for systems managed by the team on a rotation basis. Capable of designing application solutions to business needs with limited supervision and maintains/develops current working knowledge of all installed applications. Participate in testing activities (regression and project related), along with following the established change management process. A successful candidate must be able to convert the project requirements into code.
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Provide 24X7 on-call support on a rotation basis.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through programming to meet overall business requirements.
- Interface with functional teams to facilitate process improvement and develop new functionality.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes.
- Effectively transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Develop and manage unit test harness/suites for their area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Develop, document, and implement programs.
- Must have at least 6-10 years of hands-on experience with programming in C# and other .NET technologies.
- Must have a working knowledge of WPF, MVVM patterns, Entity framework, and Dependency injection.
- Must have experience in creating web applications using MVC 5.0.
- Must have the ability to work with databases.
- Must have the ability to create/work with complex SQL queries.
- Must have the ability to debug existing source code and provide fixes if bugs are identified.
- Must have a working knowledge of source control and versioning.
- Must have a strong desire to learn new things in older technology.
- Must be able to design solutions and break it down into modules.
- Must be willing to mentor/coach junior team members.
- Must be able to lead a team of developers in a project.
- A self-starter and have the ability to deliver and be adaptable in understanding functional and technical requirements associated with their area.
- Participate in technical specification creation and interact with the functional teams.
- Ability to understand functional specifications and provide correct solutions.
- Ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills required.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
Highly Desirable Skills
- Experience using XML, creating services.
- Experience in creating unit tests.
- Experience in creating technical specifications.
- Experience in process mapping.
- Experience in UML.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.