Customer References Specialist - DS201801508
- Remote, CA
Spry Squared, Inc. is where Marketing and Information Technology collides! Spry Squared is a multi-dimensional Marketing and IT Consulting firm founded in 1995 by Linda Tousley Spry Our managing partners have years of industry experience so that we understand and identify industry standards, innovations and trends that are essential to the success of your business. We’ll find the right consultant for your needs.
As a Customer References Specialist, you will report to the Customer Marketing Manager and be part of the Corporate Marketing and Communications team chartered with getting Client the attention it deserves as an industry leader and tremendous innovator delivering outsized value for some of the world's biggest and most dynamic companies. Specifically, you will help us secure, nurture, and syndicate great customer stories to share with all external audiences, employees, and other customers and prospects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Help the entire GTM function source, secure, and prepare customers for a variety of reference and marketing needs including press and analyst references, speaking opportunities, case study endorsements, video and podcast testimonials, and peer-to-peer references to support new account acquisition and account expansion.
- Work with marketing, product, sales,. and customer success teams to identify customers likely to speak about what they're doing with DataStax, track and monitor requests in ReferenceEdge and other tools used within DataStax, and track reference activities completed by the customer.
- Create program collateral to help encourage customers to serve as references, manage reference assets for digital and campaign needs and uses, and prepare customers with the latest DataStax messaging and speaking points.
- Work with finance to make sure incentives to sales and customer success teams are accounted and paid on time.
- Create and manage tools so everyone in the GTM function at DataStax can easily track and report on customer reference activities.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of customer marketing, sales, sales operations, BDR, and/or customer success/support experience.
- We prefer candidates with an enterprise tech or B2B tech background but are open to candidates with other experience.
- Multitasking, attention to detail, broad stakeholder relations all essential!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.