Business Development Representative - DS201801414
- Windsor, gb
Spry Squared, Inc. is where Marketing and Information Technology collides! Spry Squared is a multi-dimensional Marketing and IT Consulting firm founded in 1995 by Linda Tousley Spry and co-founder Steve Spry. At Spry Squared, Inc., we are the very definition of quick and nimble. Our managing partners have years of industry experience so that we understand and identify industry standards, innovations and trends that are essential to the success of your business.
Are you looking for the opportunity to contribute momentum to a high velocity, rapidly scaling company? Then we’re looking for you!
Industry leading companies, who are disrupting and evolving the way companies and customers do business globally, use DataStax technology. We are seeking a Sr. Business Development Representative to help take DataStax to the next level. As a BDR, you are responsible for aggressively prospecting, identifying, qualifying and developing the sales pipeline. This role is the first step in the selling process and presents the first impression of DataStax to our prospective customers. We’re seeking highly professional, enthusiastic ‘hunters’ with a sales orientation and a drive to succeed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Aggressively identify qualified sales opportunities in enterprise accounts
- Interact with benefactors, application architects and designers, and business decision makers via telephone and email
- Update lead and prospect activity in Salesforce.com to ensure effective lead management
- Obtain thorough knowledge of the prospect’s potential use cases, while identifying the business outcomes to which DataStax will align.
- Work closely with Field Account Executives and Professional Services to understand the territory and the plans to grow the customer base
- Nurture early phase opportunities for future pipeline potential.
- Qualify marketing leads and make introductory appointments for account executives
- Achieve or exceed all monthly and quarterly qualified opportunity quotas
- Fluency in English and German
- Excellent knowledge of sales development best practices; successful track record of account research and discovery
- A team player with a positive outlook and high energy
- 3+ years of Sales and Lead Generation experience, with track record of meeting and preferably exceeding targeted goals, is highly preferred.
- Proven track record of exceeding measurable goals in a highly automated metrics based phone and email-based sales environment
- Possess the ability to confidentially navigate through all levels of an organization
- Prior use of Salesforce.com and web conferencing tools such as Skype, Go-to-Meeting or WebEx a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Location: Windsor office
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.