Solutions Engineer - DS201801326
- Atlanta, Dallas, TX
Spry Squared, Inc. is where Marketing and Information Technology collides! Spry Squared is a multi-dimensional Marketing and IT Consulting firm founded in 1995 by Linda Tousley Spry and co-founder Steve Spry. At Spry Squared, Inc., we are the very definition of quick and nimble. Our managing partners have years of industry experience so that we understand and identify industry standards, innovations and trends that are essential to the success of your business.
Essential Job Functions:
- Craft effective strategies with the Account Executive to direct sales activities across large enterprise organizations
- Qualify requirements and needs, and effectively articulate Client's ability to meet these needs
- Drive high levels of engagement through discovery sessions, enablement and solution positioning
- Become a trusted advisor for customer technical and manage teams. A desire to constantly learn new technologies and stay abreast of the distributed and computing landscape.
- Enable customers through well crafted presentations and training sessions
- Customize and adapt presentations for both small and large audiences, and for audiences with differing levels of technical experience
- Collect feedback and deliver it to the product team
- Experience managing and coordinating long term relationships across large enterprise organizations 7-10 or more years customer-facing experience
- 3 or more years Linux operations experience
- 3 or more years software engineering experience 3 or more years experience with traditional RDBMS including Data Modeling, performance tuning, and configuration.
- A solid understanding of system architecture and software design principles
- Highly effective listening and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Technology leadership experience as a software development manager or CTO
- Hands on experience with Apache Solr, Apache Spark, or Graph Databases (e.g. Titan, Neo4j)
- Knowledge of datacenter architecture in a production environment
- Knowledge of multi-datacenter / global deployments and distributed architectures
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.